Azul Perdigon Pellet Trout Fly
Perdigons have proven to be a game-changer for the fly angler. Trout, crappie, perch, bluegill, and pumpkinseed sunfish can be caught with these pellet flies. Blue isn't an often used color for nymph flies but is a good trigger for fish. Every angler should have at a few of these all-purpose nymphs among their arsenal. The flies feature a silver tungsten bead, dark pardo Coque de Leon tails, blue Iris body, resin-coated body, wing buds on the underside so it rides correctly in the water.
- A proven fly pattern that catches fish
- Tied on high-quality Firehole 516 barbless Jig hooks
- Barbless for stress-free C&R
- Available with tungsten beads to quickly sink the fly
- Tied by a fly angler with over 40 years of fishing experience
Available in sizes #12 (3.5mm), #14 (3.0mm), and #16 (3.0mm)