Two incredibly successful patterns in one fly. The Frenchie nymph and the Squirmy Wormy. I've combined the two to produce a killer fly for targeting trout in small streams. The jig style of the fly allows the Squirmy material to swing freely and give a great natural look in the water. The Hot Spot on the front give fish a target to key in on.
- Tied on strong Firehole 516 Barbless jig hooks
- Weighted with brass beads to help the fly stay in the strike zone
- Fortified with UV resin on the hot spot
- Doubled whip finished for extra tough flies
- Available in 3 sizes and 2 colors
The fly works best after rains have passed and the water is a little colored. These bright flies get hit hard so be ready when you swing them.