Gasolina Perdigon Pellet Trout Fly
The Gasolina perdigon is an essential pattern of Spanish competition anglers. The Gasolina is a dark pearl pattern with black wing buds. Perdigons have proven to be a game-changer for the fly angler. I've caught a ton of fish both in still water and rivers using a variety of these Perdigons over the past few years. Trout, crappie, perch, bluegill, and pumpkinseed sunfish can be caught with these pellet flies. The silver fly gives a bit of flash in the water and is great for lightly colored water and overcast conditions. Every angler should have at a few of these all-purpose nymphs among their arsenal.
The flies feature a copper slotted tungsten bead, pardo Coq de Leon tails, black pearl body, resin-coated body, black wing buds on the underside as the fly will ride hook up in the water with the buds visible.
- A proven fly pattern that catches fish
- Tied on high-quality Firehole 516 barbless Jig hooks
- Barbless for stress-free C&R
- Available with tungsten beads to quickly sink the fly
- Tied by a fly angler with over 40 years of fishing experience
Available in sizes #12 (4.0mm/3.5mm), #14 (3.5mm/3.0mm), and #16 (3.0mm).