Pheasant Tail Nymph Jig (PTN) - Natural
Pheasant Tail Nymphs, in many different forms, have been catching fish for well over 100 years. (See Sawyer Nymph) Trout and panfish love chomping down on these little morsels. We tie this version on a jig hook to prevent hooking the bottom. This fly has a classic mayfly nymph profile and the tungsten bead helps the fly sink quickly into the strike zone. Olive and Black versions of the fly are also available.
- A proven fly pattern that catches fish
- Tied on high-quality Firehole 516 barbless hooks
- Barbless for stress-free C&R
- Available with brass or tungsten beads to quickly sink the fly
- Tied by a fly angler with over 40 years of fishing experience